Glimpses of Valley (06 Pax) 6 Nights / 7 Days
THIS PACKAGE IS FOR 06 PERSONS MINIMUM.
Gulmarg is a city in Kashmir and is noted for having one of the worlds highest Gondola. Prepaid taxis from the airport are available but if the roads are icy, you will probably only be able to catch the taxi to Tanmarg at which point you will need to hire a four wheel drive. The journey takes around 2-2.5 hours. For those travelling from Srinagar, shared taxis (Sumos) are available to Tanmarg. From there, you can catch a onward shared taxi to Gulmarg. The whole journey takes 2 to 3 hrs.
- DAY 01 / Srinagar
- On arrival at the Srinagar airport (on your own), you will be received by Jazzmin Travels representative / driver. Once you board your vehicle, you will proceed to the deluxe houseboat. Later in the evening proceed for shikara ride in Dal lake. Overnight on board the houseboat.
- DAY 02 / Srinagar – Excursion to Sonmarg (90 kms / 2 ½ hours)
- After breakfast, depart for full day excursion to Sonmarg. Enjoy beautiful snow capped peaks and glaciers. Return to Srinagar in the late afternoon. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight on board the houseboat.
- DAY 03 / Srinagar – Pahalgam (110 kms / 3 hours)
- Today after breakfast, check out from Srinagar and proceed for Pahalgam. Enroute visit Avantipura Ruins . On arrival at Pahalgam, check In to your hotel. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Pahalgam.
- DAY 04 / Pahalgam
- Today after breakfast, depart for excursion trip to Aru, Chandanwadi, Betab Valley. You need to take local vehicle on direct payment basis as local taxi union does not allow outside vehicle to do sightseeing. Driver will help you in booking local taxi. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Pahalgam.
- DAY 05 / Pahalgam – Gulmarg (138 kms / 4 hours)
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Gulmarg. On arrival, check into your hotel. Afternoon proceed for gondola ride up to first phase. Please note that no outside vehicle is allowed in gulmarg. You need to take local vehicle / Ponies on direct payment basis as local taxi union does not allow outside vehicle to do sightseeing. Driver will help you in booking local taxi / Pony. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
- DAY 06 / Gulmarg – Srinagar (60 kms / 1 ½ hours)
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Srinagar. On arrival, check into your hotel. Later enjoy local sightseeing of Srinagar covering the famous Mughal Gardens. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at hotel in Srinagar.
- DAY 07 / Srinagar
- Today after breakfast, check out from your hotel and proceed to Srinagar airport.
|Local Guide||Rs. 500/day||Hire a local guide to get to secret places!|
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel / resorts as per the itinerary (In base category room) on triple sharing bases.
- Daily breakfast at all places.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle. (Please note that AC will be switched off during hill drive / Vehicle not at disposal)
- Shikara ride on Dal lake once during the stay.
- Gondola ride at Gulmarg till 1st level.
- Mughal Garden entrances in Srinagar.
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
- All currently applicable hotel taxes except GST @ 5 %
- Above cost is per pax on triple sharing basis
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Gas heater charges in the Deluxe Houseboat.
- Any local transport in Sonamarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam.
- Any Pony / Doli Charges in Sonamarg, Pahalgam and Gulmarg
- Any monument entrance fees apart from those included, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST @ 5 %