Kashmir Indulgence – Best of the Valley 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Price Standard – Rs 21300- (per person)
- Price Deluxe – Rs 27900- (per person)
- Price Premium – Rs 45300- (per person)
- DAY 01 / Srinagar
- On arrival at the Srinagar airport (on your own), you will be received by Jazzmin Travels representative / driver. Once you board your vehicle, you will proceed to the deluxe houseboat / hotel (as per the package selected). After lunch on board the houseboat / hotel, later in the afternoon proceed for shikara ride in Dal lake. Overnight on board the houseboat / hotel.
- DAY 02 / Srinagar – Excursion to Sonmarg (90 kms / 3 hours)
- After breakfast, depart for full day excursion to Sonmarg. Enjoy beautiful snow capped peaks and glaciers. Return to Srinagar in the evening & overnight stay on board the houseboat / hotel.
- DAY 03 / Srinagar – Pahalgam (110 kms / 3 hours)
- Today after breakfast, check out from Srinagar and proceed to Pahalgam. Enroute visit Avantipura Ruins. On arrival at Pahalgam, check into your hotel and enjoy hot lunch. Afternoon proceed for excursion trip to Aru, Chandanwari, Betab Valley. You need to take local vehicle on direct payment basis as local taxi union does not allow outside vehicle to do sightseeing. Driver will help you in booking local taxi. Evening is free for leisure activities. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Pahalgam.
- DAY 04 / Pahalgam – Gulmarg (138 kms / 4 hours)
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Gulmarg. On arrival, check into your hotel and enjoy hot lunch. Afternoon proceed for gondola ride up to first phase. Please note that no outside vehicle is allowed in Gulmarg. You need to take local vehicle / Ponies on direct payment basis as local taxi union does not allow outside vehicle to do sightseeing. Driver will help you in booking local taxi / Pony. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
- DAY 05 / Gulmarg – Srinagar (60 kms / 1 ½ hours)
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Srinagar. On arrival, check into your hotel. After a hot lunch in the hotel enjoy local sightseeing of Srinagar covering the famous Mughal Gardens. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at hotel in Srinagar.
- DAY 06 / Srinagar
- Today after breakfast, check out from your hotel and proceed to Srinagar airport.
|Local Guide||Rs. 500/day||Hire a local guide to get to secret places!|
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel / resorts as per the itinerary (In base category room).
- Daily breakfast at all places.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Non AC Vehicle. (Please note that AC will be switched off during hill drive / Vehicle not at disposal)
- Shikara ride on Dal lake once during the stay.
- Gondola ride at Gulmarg till 1st level.
- Mughal Garden entrances in Srinagar.
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
- Accommodation per person on twin sharing basis in mentioned or similar hotel / resorts as per the itinerary.
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any local transport in Gulmarg and Pahalgam.
- Any Pony / Doli Charges in Pahalgam and Gulmarg
- Any monument entrance fees apart from those included, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST @ 5 %
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances etc.
- Any laundry expenses.
Terms and Conditions
- The company is responsible only for those services that the guest is charged for.
- All other services for which no payment is made by the guest, the company is not bound to provide that service or pay for the same.
- Unavoidable circumstances for reasons beyond our control like accidents, strikes, political unrest, flood or other natural or manmade calamities, the itinerary of the tour will have to be changed or extended and the additional costs for it will have to be borne by the passengers. If any passenger wishes to leave the tour mid-way due to any reason then refund for the remaining part of the tour will not be given.
- If guests have any complaints regarding our services such as transport, hotels, houseboats etc. we must be informed immediately, so that the issue can be addressed on the spot. Complaints or refund for the issues will not be entertained after the end of the tour.
- Early check-in or late check-out may be charged by the hotel and is subject to availability.
Cancellation charges per person:
- 20 or more days before arrival: 50%
- 20 or 1 days before arrival: 100%
Kashmir: The Warmest Place On Earth
We present to you the most stunning feature of Kashmir, the Warmest Place on Earth
NO! Its not about the snowy peaks, gurgling streams and winding treks. Watch this moving film TILL THE END, to discover and celebrate a different side of:
“Kashmir, the #WarmestPlaceOnEarth.”