Kashmir Indulgence – Heavenly Sojourn 5 Nights / 6 Days
North India, known natively as Uttar Bharat is a defined region consisting of the northern part of India. In a broader sense, North India includes northern and most of eastern India and the Indus Valley of Pakistan.The dominant geographical features of North India are the Indo-Gangetic Plain and the Himalayas, which demarcate the region from Tibet and Central Asia. North India has been the historical centre of theMaurya, Gupta, Mughal, Sur, Maratha, Sikh and British Indian Empires.
- DAY 01 / Srinagar
- On arrival at the Srinagar airport (on your own), you will be received by Jazzmin Travels representative / driver. Once you board your vehicle, you will proceed to the deluxe houseboat / hotel (as per the package selected). After lunch on board the houseboat / hotel, later in the afternoon proceed for shikara ride in Dal lake. Overnight on board the houseboat / hotel.
- DAY 02 / Srinagar – Excursion to Sonmarg (90 kms / 3 hours one way)
- After breakfast, depart for full day excursion to Sonmarg. Enjoy beautiful snow capped peaks and glaciers. Return to Srinagar in the evening & overnight stay on board the houseboat / hotel.
- DAY 03 / Srinagar – Excursion to Gulmarg (90 kms / 2 ½ hours one way)
- After breakfast, depart for full day excursion to Gulmarg. Enjoy beautiful snow capped peaks and gondola ride (Till 1st level). Later you can indulge yourself in snow activities. Return to Srinagar in the evening & overnight stay on board the houseboat / hotel.
- DAY 04 / Srinagar – Pahalgam (110 kms / 4 hours)
- Today after breakfast, check out from Srinagar and proceed to Pahalgam. On arrival at Pahalgam, check into your hotel and enjoy hot lunch. Afternoon proceed for excursion trip to Aru, Chandanwadi, Betab Valley. You need to take local vehicle on direct payment basis as local taxi union does not allow outside vehicle to do sightseeing. Driver will help you in booking local taxi. Evening is free for leisure activities. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Pahalgam.
- DAY 05 / Pahalgam – Srinagar (110 kms / 4 hours)
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Srinagar. En route to Srinagar visit the Awantipura Ruins. On arrival, check into your hotel. After a hot lunch in the hotel enjoy local sightseeing of Srinagar covering the famous Mughal Gardens. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at hotel in Srinagar.
- DAY 06 / Srinagar
- Today after breakfast, check out from your hotel and proceed to Srinagar airport.
|Local Guide||Rs. 500/day||Hire a local guide to get to secret places!|
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel / resorts as per the itinerary (In base category room).
- Daily breakfast at all places.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle. (Please note that AC will be switched off during hill drive / Vehicle not at disposal)
- Shikara ride on Dal lake once during the stay.
- Gondola ride at Gulmarg till 1st level.
- Mughal Garden entrances in Srinagar.
- Complimentary 1 Gas Heater per single / double room during stay in Deluxe Houseboat (only with packages having houseboat stay).
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
- All currently applicable hotel taxes except GST @ 3.09%
- Above cost is per pax on twin sharing basis
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any local transport in Gulmarg and Pahalgam.
- Any Pony / Doli Charges in Pahalgam and Gulmarg
- Any monument entrance fees apart from those included, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST @ 3.09%