Splendors of Kashmir 6 Nights / 7 Days
Sonmarg gives rise to The Three Sisters (Kashmir). In its vicinity lies the great Himalayan glaciers of Kashmir Valley namely Kolhoi Glacier and Machoi Glacier with some peaks of above 5000 meters: Sirbal Peak, Kolhoi Peak, Amarnath Peak and Machoi Peak. Sonmarg an alpine valley is situated at the bank of Nallah Sindh, 87 km north-east from Srinagar, it is a popular tourist destination, nestled with in the imposing Himalayan peaks. It lies at an altitude of 2800 metres above sea level. The drive to Sonmarg is though yet another spectacular facet of country side in Kashmir, this time its the Nallah Sindh, the largest tributary of the Jehlum River in the valley of Kashmir. It is upwards of sixty miles long valley and deep rock-girt gorge to open grassy meadow land and village-dotted slopes.
- DAY 01 / Srinagar
- On arrival at the Srinagar airport (on your own), you will be received by Jazzmin Travels representative / driver. Once you board your vehicle, you will proceed to the deluxe houseboat. Later in the evening proceed for shikara ride in Dal lake. Overnight on board the houseboat.
- DAY 02 / Srinagar – Excursion to Sonmarg (90 kms / 2 ½ hours one way)
- After breakfast, depart for full day excursion to Sonmarg. Enjoy beautiful snow capped peaks and glaciers. Return to Srinagar in the late afternoon. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight on board the houseboat in Srinagar
- DAY 03 / Srinagar – Pahalgam (110 kms / 3 hours)
- Today after breakfast, check out from Srinagar and proceed for Pahalgam. Enroute visit Avantipura Ruins. On arrival at Pahalgam, check In to your hotel. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Pahalgam.
- DAY 04 / Pahalgam – Gulmarg (138 kms / 4 hours)
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Gulmarg. On arrival, check into your hotel. Afternoon proceed for gondola ride up to first phase. Please note that no outside vehicle is allowed in gulmarg. You need to take local vehicle / Ponies on direct payment basis as local taxi union does not allow outside vehicle to do sightseeing. Driver will help you in booking local taxi / Pony. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
- DAY 05 / Gulmarg
- After breakfast, proceed for Skiing. Gulmarg is having one of the best skiing slops in world and its famous for armature as well as advance skiing. One can also opt for a fun-filled pony ride and gondola rides (on direct payment). Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
- DAY 06 / Gulmarg – Srinagar (60 kms / 1 ½ hours)
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Srinagar. On arrival, check into your hotel. Later enjoy local sightseeing of Srinagar covering the famous Mughal Gardens. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at hotel in Srinagar.
- DAY 07 / Srinagar
- Today after breakfast, check out from your hotel and proceed to Srinagar airport.
|Local Guide||Rs. 500/day||Hire a local guide to get to secret places!|
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel / resorts as per the itinerary (In base category room).
- Daily breakfast and dinner at all places.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary by Non AC Vehicle. (Please note that AC will be switched off during hill drive / Vehicle not at disposal)
- Shikara ride on Dal lake once during the stay.
- Gondola ride at Gulmarg till 1st level.
- Mughal Garden entrances in Srinagar.
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
- All currently applicable hotel taxes except GST @ 5 %
- Above cost is per pax on twin sharing basis
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Gas heater charges in the Deluxe Houseboat.
- Any local transport in Sonamarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam.
- Any Pony / Doli Charges in Sonamarg, Pahalgam and Gulmarg
- Any monument entrance fees apart from those included, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST @ 5 %