Vaishno Devi Darshan and Kashmir 8 Nights / 9 Days
- Price Standard – Rs 36100- (per person)
- Price Deluxe – Rs 49100- (per person)
- Price Premium – Rs 73100- (per person)
- DAY 01 / JAMMU - KATRA (50 Kms)
- On arrival at Jammu Airport/station you will meet to our representative and transfer you to Katra, reach Katra and join Hotel for overnight stay.
- DAY 02 / KATRA
- After breakfast trek up for spiritual Darshan of Mata Vaishno Devi, after complete performance of the Darshan, return to Hotel for overnight stay
- DAY 03 / KATRA - SRINAGAR (265 Kms)
- After breakfast leave Katra and drive to Srinagar, reach Srinagar and join Hotel for overnight stay
- DAY 04 / SRINAGAR - LOCAL SIGHTSEEING (50 Kms)
- After breakfast leave for Mughal Gardens Nishat, Shalimar & Shankaracharya. In the evening Boat ride "Shikara" around Dal Lake, overnight at Hotel in Srinagar.
- DAY 05 / SRINAGAR - GULMARG (60 Kms)
- After breakfast leave from Sonmarg and drive to Gulmarg. Evening is free to explore the charm & beauty of Gulmarg Valley, overnight stay at Hotel.
- DAY 06 / GULMARG
- Full Day enjoyment in Gulmarg, you can enjoy a pony ride and also enjoy a Gondola ride (cable car) to Khilanmarg. Overnight rest at Hotel.
- DAY 07 / GULMARG - PAHALGAM (138 Kms)
- After breakfast leave from Gulmarg and drive to Pahalgam (Vale of Kashmir). In the way visit saffron fields and enroute Avanti Raja’s ruined Palace. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Film industry. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- DAY 08 / PAHALGAM
- Full Day enjoyment in Pahalgam, you can have the local sightseeing of Aru Valley, Betaab Valley and Chandanwari (on your own cost), over night rest at Hotel.
- Day 09 / PAHALGAM - JAMMU AIRPORT/STATION (265 Kms)
- After breakfast leave from Pahalgam and drive to Jammu Airport/Station to connect to onwards destination. Thus the package ends upon on the 9th day.
|Local Guide||Rs. 500/day||Hire a local guide to get to secret places!|
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel / resorts as per the itinerary (In base category room).
- Daily breakfast at all places.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Non AC Vehicle. (Please note that AC will be switched off during hill drive / Vehicle not at disposal)
- Shikara ride on Dal lake once during the stay.
- Gondola ride at Gulmarg till 1st level.
- Mughal Garden entrances in Srinagar.
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
- Accommodation per person on twin sharing basis in mentioned or similar hotel / resorts as per the itinerary.
- Above cost is per pax on twin sharing basis
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any local transport in Gulmarg and Pahalgam.
- Any Pony / Doli Charges in Pahalgam and Gulmarg
- Any monument entrance fees apart from those included, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST @ 5 %
- Any laundry expenses
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances etc.
Terms and Conditions
- The company is responsible only for those services that the guest is charged for.
- All other services for which no payment is made by the guest, the company is not bound to provide that service or pay for the same.
- Unavoidable circumstances for reasons beyond our control like accidents, strikes, political unrest, flood or other natural or manmade calamities, the itinerary of the tour will have to be changed or extended and the additional costs for it will have to be borne by the passengers. If any passenger wishes to leave the tour mid-way due to any reason then refund for the remaining part of the tour will not be given.
- If guests have any complaints regarding our services such as transport, hotels, houseboats etc. we must be informed immediately, so that the issue can be addressed on the spot. Complaints or refund for the issues will not be entertained after the end of the tour.
- Early check-in or late check-out may be charged by the hotel and is subject to availability.
Cancellation charges per person:
- 20 or more days before arrival: 50%
- 20 or 1 days before arrival: 100%
Kashmir: The Warmest Place On Earth
We present to you the most stunning feature of Kashmir, the Warmest Place on Earth
NO! Its not about the snowy peaks, gurgling streams and winding treks. Watch this moving film TILL THE END, to discover and celebrate a different side of:
“Kashmir, the #WarmestPlaceOnEarth.”